At MalayogamOnline.com, we want all of our customers to get the best matrimonial services, at the lowest possible price. This Fair Usage Policy ("FUP") is designed to prevent fraud and abuse of our membership plans, by a small number of users.
MalayogamOnline.com's membership plans are for individual (personal) use only, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions of Use and this FUP ("Legitimate Use"). The following is a non-exhaustive list of practices that would not be considered Legitimate Use:
- Using membership plans for telemarketing or call centre operations
- Re-selling/ Sharing membership facilities
- Re-selling/ Sharing profile details obtained from the website to generate income for yourself or others
- Using data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools and
- Unusual usage patterns inconsistent with normal, individual membership use, for example, accessing contact details of multiple profiles in a short period of time.
- The maximum validity of all Malayogam Membership Plans - including Free, Trial & Unlimited is 5 Years.
- The maximum number of contacts the user can access during the membership period is 500 nos; irrespective of the type of plan - Trial, Unlimited, Assisted or Prime.
Other practices may be relevant in determining Legitimate Use and Malayogam reserves the right to take any unlawful, prohibited, abnormal or unusual activity into account in making its determination. Malayogam may at its discretion, terminate its relationship with you, or may suspend your subscription immediately, if it determines you are using your membership contrary to this FUP or MalayogamOnline.com Terms and Conditions of Use. Where reasonable, Malayogam will provide you with notice of improper usage before suspension or termination of your subscription and, if appropriate, Malayogam may offer you an alternative subscription.